Trusting in the Lord’s help and guidance:
1. I shall live as a follower of Christ.
* Pray and read the Bible daily.
* Strive for holiness and Christian perfection.
2. I dedicate myself to the task of building a strong family for Christ.
* Invest myself in time and effort for home and family.
* Live out and defend the culture of life.
3. I shall be a committed and active member of Couples for Christ.
* Faithfully attend meetings and participate in community events.
* Give generously of my time and finances for the furtherance of our mission.
* Undergo all formation courses.
* Relate in love, loyalty and respect with all members of the CFC family.
4. I shall be a witness to the world of God’s love.
* Actively evangelize and do mission.
* Love and serve my parish.
* Love and care for the poor.
May the Lord Jesus Christ, with the intercession of our blessed Mother Mary, help me to faithfully live this covenant, for His greater honor and glory and for the good of my brothers and sisters.
Note: This covenant is for all CFC-FFL members, irrespective of “family ministry.”
(Oct 1, 2007. Revisited June 30, 2009)